SJE Parish Christmas Bazaar
St. John the Evangelist is excited to present our annual Christmas Bazaar on Friday, November 8th and Saturday, November 9th. Adults Only Night takes place on Friday, November 8th from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. We offer Babysitting with games, movies, and a free dinner for children. Adults enjoy early-bird access to our Treasure Trove, Book Room, Raffles, and Vendor Booth. A delicious dinner and fantastic bar will be available. Saturday, November 9th from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. is all about family fun. Santa's Workshop, a photo booth, ornament design studio, Secret Santa shop, raffles, book room, and treasure trove are all available. Awesome food will be available throughout the day. More than 30 vendors will be at the bazaar, ready to help you check off items on your Christmas list.
- Print the Bazaar flyer and post in your workplace or local store. Print and distribute to your neighbors! Let's make this year's bazaar really fantastic. (Bazaar Flyer coming soon!)
- We are in need of Bakers for our cake table. Click here to access and print our Volunteer Baker form.
- Calling all volunteers to joyfully “Step up & Sign-up”! Click here for more information or email us. Become part of a fun and winning team!
- You can pre-purchase chances for our 50/50 Raffle. The raffle form is available here.
- Vendors and Crafters – Are you out there? We are looking for talented crafters and vendors to sell their wares. Spread the word, reach out to family and friends, invite them to join us. Questions, please contact Peg Daly. Click here to access our vendor registration form.
- All tickets (50/50 Raffle, currency for food, drinks, games) and Babysitting Vouchers can be purchased in advance online here.
FRIDAY NIGHT BABYSITTING – details will be set by next week. We are looking for a brave/fun person to take the lead for this activity. Is it YOU? Please let us know!